Service & Repair
Whether you need emergency repair or routine service, one call is all it takes. First, a real live person will answer the phone. If you
are out of water our response will be as prompt as possible. We will attempt to identify your particular situation and respond
immediately. Our goal is to minimize your inconvenience. We maintain a complete stock of all the common size pumps and
components necessary to restore a water system to service.
If it’s routine service you require, we’ll take care of that just as promptly. We service all systems we install, from heat pumps to water
filters. Our services include:
- Replacement Pumps All types and all sizes. We’ll identify the problem and replace the
individual component, if possible; otherwise we’ll replace the pump and get the water system up
and running again.
- Well Redevelopment The application of special equipment or chemicals to
restore well yield or alleviate sand pumping.
- Well Repair Repairs to well casing damaged by vehicle impact or lightening strikes.
- Well Replacement Complete well replacement if the well can not be repaired or restored,
or if you have an order style well that has reached the end of its life.
- Well Locating If your well head is buried, we’ll locate the well. This is often necessary if
you are selling your house and need a septic inspection. If you have a 4” well with a buried head,
we may recommend that the head be extended above grade.
- Water Leaks The identifying and locating of underground water leaks and excavation and
- Replacement Well Tanks Should your tank develop a leak or the air bag fail, we’ll install
a new fiberglass tank with a five year warranty.
- Well Checkups We’ll check your well system, let you know if we see any problems,
perform routine maintenance and provide a written report.
- Water Tests We’ll take a water sample and have it analyzed at a certified lab for the
parameters you are concerned about. When the results come back we’ll be glad to interpret them
- Water Filter Service Most whole house water filters should be serviced periodically to
maintain optimal performance. Depending on the type of filter, the media may require
replenishment or replacement every one to three years. Our service program maintains a written
service history of each filter and generates a reminder postcard at the appropriate service interval.
Further, if you have a seasonal home that is drained for the winter we will remove and store your
filter in our shop to protect it from freezing. In the spring we will reinstall the filter with new media
ready for operation.
- Ground Water Heat Pumps We provide factory authorized service for WaterFurnace
Geothermal Heat Pumps. We will provide routine or emergency service for your heat pump or
install a replacement unit should the need arise.
So, no matter how big or small your water problem, give us a call and put our 40 years of experience to work for you.